The best shampoo I ever tried.

Posted by lipo4ka on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo twice.Will buy again and again.

Posted by youyesyou on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have an oily scalp and dry hair as I live in a hot and humid country. This first time I used this, I dispensed too much product and my head was still feeling the "menthol" feeling afterwards. The next time, I was careful to use less product and the shampoo felt super refreshing. I've noticed my scalp is less oily even if I don't wash it for a day (I normally wash it twice a day) and dandruff has also been reduced. I purchased another bottle even before my first one ran out. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Posted by UrsulaRupin on May 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré porque sufro dermatitis seborreica y siempre he oído que el aceite de árbol de té va muy bien para este tipo de problemas con la piel. Desde su primer uso noté un frescor en el cuero cabelludo, que para los que como yo sufráis de dermatitis sabréis lo mucho que eso se agradece. Me deja el pelo super limpio y además muy suave y lacio....casi no tienes que pasarte la plancha luego....me ha gustado mucho...lo uso junto con el acondicionador y me va de vicio!!! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

giovanni miss

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worst shampoo. Doesnt clean hair well nor lathers. Have to use a lot of it to feel clean

Helps heal my super greasy scalp

Posted by PurplePegasus on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Several months of steroid treatment left my scalp and hair super greasy and nothing could wash it off for years, I just had to manage with vinegar, but that would not cut through the grease either. I always had great hair before the steroids. Anyway I purchased this at my supermarket and it cleanses my scalp like no other shampoo. There are quite a bit of questionable ingredients in there but I have MCS and none of them bother me unlike many other so called natural shampoos have. The mint in this one does not cool the scalp so I can use it in winter without problems. Rather the tea tree and mint gently strip off the grime and grease and restore me to balance. It's not a harsh shampoo at all. My hair is super long and I use a vinegar rinse to detangle in the shower after using this shampoo. For now it works for me and I love it.

Always go back to this

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am using Alba Botanica's coconut shampoo and conditioner, which is my absolute fav, but this Triple Treat from Giovanni is something that everyone should have. I use it 1-2 a week to give my scalp a deep clean. Not that Alba's shampoo is making it oily, I just find that this shampoo is very clarifying without stripping natural oils. My husband uses it on a daily basis though!! He loves it, and he's hardly the type to say stuff like that for cosmetics :)

Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best oil control shampoo i ever use. Best of all it contains natural ingredients. Although hair end could be dry, but that not a big problem because you could just apply conditioner on the end of the hair. It control and clean the scalp that is buildup with oil and make your scalp feel so clean. Definitely getting it again.

so glad to find it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have skin reactions related to tickborne illness and this works to keep scalp healthy. I respond well to tea tree oil. But close your eyes as it can be stingy. Other well known shampoos which do the same thing are considered very toxic. I stumbled upon it elsewhere in a brick and mortar and was glad to find it here! Definitely will be a repeat customer.

Great Great Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this shampoo! It smells great! Really wakes you up!!

Fresh smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bubbling is good. The head is refreshing. The hair is creaky when flushing it. There is no problem when the conditioner is done.