It's not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

This transparent shampoo cleanses the hair and scalp perfectly, but if you want at least some volume for your hair, it is not for you + TOO MUCH menthol. I won't buy it again.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like most Giovanni shampoos that I have used, this one makes hair very flat and limp and causes more hair loss for me. The positive thing about it is that it doesn't make my scalp too oily or smell stinky.

not very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really don't like, probably not for my type of hair.And it stings on the scalp. Personally I prefer Avalon's products.

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is specially bought for my husband. He was very pleased. Shampoo makes a good foam, good washes her hair, smells of mint. And on the scalp feels cold, it will be very good for the summer heat!

Great for oily scalp and dandruff

Posted by jaded on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I do have oily scalp/dandruff when I didnt wash my hair everyday, I will use this for a "deep" cleansing and it removes oil well. For dandruff it has soothing botanicals to somehow eliminate dandruff. Cooling sensation too. Great to use once or twice a week.

five stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good formula.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom tried it and she likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this so much- very refreshing for my scalp during summer but not drying at all, especially paired with the tea tree conditioner.

Awesome product.

Posted by vegan5 on April 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different vegan shampoos and conditioners and always end up going back to Giovanni Tea Tree because it works so well for my hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great for removing oil build-up. I only wash my hair once a week & this shampoo makes my scalp feel fresh and tingly in a good way.