Super Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you haven't tried using this product before and you experience joint pain it is well worth a try! I use a tbsp. mixed into my tea, coffee or juice a few times a day and my joint pain has gone down considerably.

I can't say enough about this amazing product!

Posted by hollyhockfields on January 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate is PHENOMENAL. It is so versatile and really easy to add to your diet. Please Note: This will not set, and is NOT GELATIN. I see some reviews that have complained about it not setting, but it clearly states it does not set. You need to buy the Great Lakes Gelatin (it's in a red container) for gelatin that sets to make jelly etc. I add a tablespoon to my morning cup of tea, it mixes in so easily and the taste is incredibly mild, if not non-existent. You can add it to juice, smoothies, soups, water, sauces, anything hot or cold you can think of to give you an extra collagen boost. My skin began to thank me for it within 2-3 weeks. My complexion is a lot clearer and my skin plumper. My digestive system is humming along like a dream (start with 1 teaspoon a day and increase it gradually if you have a sensitive digestive system), my hair is growing stronger than ever and the pain I get in my finger joints when it is cold has all but dissipated. This is a fabulous product I will order again and again!

An alternate allergy treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have really bad allergies, allergic to something in all four seasons. Read up on using histamines to control allergies instead on antihistamines. So far this has worked very well in controlling symptoms, sneezing and itchy eye. Added benefits, high in protein and helps with controlling appetite.

Knee Problem Gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started running again at age 35 after being motionless for 3 years. But this pain kepy shining in my right knee. I took 2 tablespoons of Beef Gelatin for 17 days straight and my knee is back to normal. I realized my toenails are super tough now. And my sleep is amaazing, I havent had this much of relaxing sleep since the 80s

Fixed My Problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using this in February for my painful thumb. In addition to making a clicking noise it would freeze up, and I couldn't un-bend it at the joint. Within one week of using the gelatin I had some relief. It helped so quickly that at first I chalked it up to "coincidence". However, I continued taking the dosage recommended on the package ( 1 TB. twice a day) and the improvements continued . I also noticed overall improvements to my skin, especially on the heels of my feet. I started my husband on this regimen about a week ago for his sciatica pain. He's had slight improvements also, but we're not sure if it's the gelatin or the magnesium he's started taking, or maybe it's the combination! Either way I am so pleased to finally have relief from my arthritic pains. I was told the condition I have is called "trigger finger" but all I know is I will always take Great Lakes Gelatin. I put it in my morning coffee and my after dinner coffee and it has no flavor and I cannot even tell it's in there. Great product.

Joan Kindley

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

My knee had been deteriorating to a point where I was having to consider replacement surgery. I have been using Great lakes Collagen for 6 weeks now and there is definite improvement in my knee. The grating noises have ceased and there is a stability that my knee did not have before. I have played tennis for the first time in 8 weeks and my mobility was almost back to normal. So I am very pleased the product has given my knee a new life and am hoping for 100% result.

Great for Fibromyalgia_syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had Fibromyalgia syndrome for 13 years and I have tried everything for the pain it's cause, I had to take pills to sleep, I was always tired. In April last year I found about this product and I decided to order it from Iherb and I thought that i had nothing to loose, i have been taken it ever since and my life is great, all the pain is gone, i sleep like a baby and my energy is back, every one talks about that their hair, nails and skin is growing much better, of course i see that to, BUT THAT'S JUST A BONUS.......... I hope that this review will help someone else out there witch is dealing with the same syndrome as I.

easy collagen supplement

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on December 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unobtrusive taste and dissovles well. I haven't got enough pain or taken it consistently enough to comment on the health effects yet but its certainly a lot nicer than chondroitin and glucosamine supplements, and easier than making bone broth although to get minerals that is best, the protein profile of gelatin is useful for longevity according to Dr Ray Peat, phd.

Warning! Do not order if living in IRELAND

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just ordered some Great Lakes from I herb and customs seized it. I am very dissapointed to not receive the product and have lost more than 40 Euros. Perhaps IHERB could list the countries that this product is banned in to save many customers losing their money. I am very disappointed.

Loved This Product , shame cant get it anymore.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Soooooo unhappy you are not allowed to ship to Australia now. So loved this product, it was really working great for my arthritis. The best I have felt in years. I would like to know what other Aussies that loved this product are going to substitute it with. Would have kept buying this product, cant believe how pathetic our customs or whoever is responsible for stopping the shipping. NOT HAPPY.Guess they don't have the pain of arthritis. Ali