It's a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was giving it to my child. No allergy

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money. High quality. The taste is also quite good in comparison with other vitamin d

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived on time. I have used it on my children and I love it! I have recommended it to all my friends with children. Very helpful product.

Nice

Posted by VictoriaKolomiychuk on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best vitamin d3 I found.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Sneaky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They're 100iu drops, so you could call them 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500 equally if you go by the manufacturers model, you just change the serving size. Feels very sneaky to get 1/4 of what you order if you're expecting 400iu drops so read the serving size carefully. We have 3 kids taking these, so at 12 drops per day, this bottle wont last long.

expired in a month when I got this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this in September, 2017. I wasn't pay attention on the expiry date when I received the product, and I put it aside. Until November, I am going to use it and I noticed that it's already expired on October 2017. OMG, I cannot even ask for refund since I'm passed 30 days refund period. I don't recommend to purchase this product!!

1 2