IHERB ROCKS

Posted by KMOMO7 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this little bonus sample that showed up when I ordered a larger bottle. Love what 7-Keto does to level my high-stress hubby out. Love the prices and quick service at IHerb. Thank you!

Not sure?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had a small trial sample of these and didn't notice any effects... Although I did feel light headed and confused at one point.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

GIVE GOOD ENERGY!!!!

Product is excellent. Use it with caution.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Read all the information you can find on the internet about DHEA and 7-Keto before using either one of them. Even this 7 day trial can mess up with your hormones. 100mg is a very very big dosage to be offered as a trial version. Start with 25mg in order to give yourbody time to adapt. I am a 44 yo male and i had a mild fever, headache and stomach cramps for the first 4 days. Libido and cognitive function was boosted but the overall experience was negative.

Healthy Origins, 7-Keto, 100 mg, 7 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

reads like there are 7 veggies in that go into making the capsules.. there are a count of 7 capsules in the big bottle... Very dissapointed when I opened them...

Mixed results - LOTS of sweating & okay, but consistent energy thru work-out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got this as a trial. Thought it was worth a shot. Read lots about it on-line first. Sounds good & safe. Finally tried it today. Took it about 30 mins before going to the gym and over an hour after eating & taking all my other supplements with lots of fluids. Got to the gym and started my 15-min warm up on the elliptical and almost immediately felt super hot & started sweating buckets! I normally hardly sweat, but of course I do, when I work out, especially after a high liquid intake. But not like this! I was completely drenched in the matter of minutes! My energy levels were good, but I can't attribute that to 7-Keto, as I take other supplements. However, there was a different feel to my energy. It made me want to move more (like maybe shake my leg, if I was sitting... but I wasn't, so I just wanted to move faster than normal). However, it did not make me stronger. I kind of struggled with my work out the first 30-40 mins, as I felt relaxed, like after a sauna. Maybe this supplement is good for cardio or yoga (you sweat buckets in Bikram, and that's the point). After about 40 mins the 'hot flashes' and the excessive sweating stopped. I continued to work out with okay energy (just to be fair, somewhat lower energy levels could be attributed to too much protein intake and not enough carbs the night before work out day). In the end, I did my 3 hr full body work out, as usual, with no problems, and I know I could have gone even longer (this could be the effect of 7-Keto). But I had to stop. So will try this again on my next work-out day and see what happens. Hope this helps.

Amazing !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am about 40, after taking this trial for few days, it is amazing result, Libido was boosted and you will feel like teenage again. Highly recommended!

I take it to keep in health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually read that K-7 is produced in the intestines. But with today foods I think is a good idea to take it as a complement.

效果很好

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

是送的赠品,共7粒,第一天服用后就觉得特别有精神,不怎么疲劳了,刚开始以为是心理作用,然后随着7天的试用疗程,确定了对抗疲劳很有用处。

new to this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find that 7keto is useful. I liked this cap because it was small and easy to swallow. I don't know if it works as well as others I've tried, but I don't see why it wouldn't. I'll order these when my current supply runs out, easy to take supplements are something I wish all could offer. Regg