better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like Astaxanthin and was using the NOW brand but am trying to get away from grains, and that brand has rice flour in it. So using this one now and it is just as good.

Improvement on Immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not as fantastic as it claims to be a super-anti oxidant that can see result on the skin and improvement on eye-sight easily. I feel more immunity to common cold but branded pine bark extract work much better than this product

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this for brain health. It's also supposed to help keep skin looking younger. I like that it's a marine oil that doesn't smell, taste bad nor does it give me a migraine.

Healthy Origins Astaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this one month but it seems that my vision is sharper than it was. I have a bit of night blindness and I believe that this product has improved it. I will be purchasing this again :)

reliable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not all Astaxanthin products are equal. This is a good form of it in a good dose.

Powerful Antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In the 3 weeks I've been taking Astaxanthin my skin has never looked better and the joint pain in my hand went away.....amazing stuff!!!

what i've noticed: helps protect skin from sunburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but smells like fish after a while. i'm also wondering whether it is vegetarian.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am into antioxidants for many years now and I am also a smoker so I got aware of the feeling when the body gets over toxins by heavy smoking. Astaxanthin releaves fast resutls in getting rid of toxins and I feel much safer using it, and sure will order it again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does so many great things for your body but in my mind the most important one is that it can cross the blood brain barrier. This means it might keep the brain and eyes healthy.

Good Value

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems like a good formula and excellent current price at $9.9 for 60 caps and the larger size is even more reasonable. So many good things being said about astaxanthin these days. We take it regularly.