We love these enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking digestive enzymes now for about 3 years and these are among the best we have tried. We are both seniors, he is 75 and I am 66, and digestive enzymes have made a great difference to the efficient functioning of our digestive systems (though we also make and drink our own kefir on a regular basis). We take 2 per day and find them good value, especially if we are dining out and likely to have more carbs and fat in our meals than we do at home. Healthy Origins is a good company and we thoroughly recommend this product.

Digestive Enzymes: good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got these because they have a large amount of enzymes for the price, so it is a good va lue. However, they don't do miracles: I don't really notice much difference when I take them and I'm too stingy to take a handful at once, but sofar absolutely no digestive enzyme has made a noticeable difference other than the Now brand one with cow's panceas in it. That one causes burn and indigestion, so I avoid it.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My doc prescribed a digestive enzyme that dissolves in the intestines. He said to also take a regular digestive enzyme to start digesting food in my stomach. This one by Healthy Origins works well enough so depending on what I eat, sometimes can skip the prescription one. And I don't get bloated up, or have malabsorption issues. I like that it has a larger amount of lactose then I could find in any other brand of broad spectrum.

Among the best plant enzymes at an excellent price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We purchased this product because it has a large amount of enzymes and a reasonable price per capsule. I have noticed that there are very few plant enzyme products in pharmacies. This product contains plant enzymes. Compared with products containing animal enzymes, the effect is less spectacular, but in the longer term it is healthier. For a more intense effect, double the dose. This is also true when you make excess food. The product is also ideal for vegetarians because it contains no wheat, gluten, soy, fish, crustaceans, peanuts, eggs or milk, as well as other allergenic components such as papain. We have found excellent replacement of pancreatic enzymes (animals) that are not recommended to be administered over the long term. This rule does not apply in any way to plant enzymes. Vegetable enzymes are more stable over a wide range of temperatures and pH (ie they act in both the stomach and the intestines). If you take herbal enzymes, most of these are stomach-resistant enzymes, and when food enters the small intestine, the enzymes in the plant continue to work. To normalize body weight, enzymes should be taken on an empty stomach, for example, before going to bed. The next morning I wake up in time, absolutely rested and ready to act. So if you need constantly (long-term) enzymes, the best choice is herbal enzymes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have Addison disease and Sjogrens both which affect digestion pretty bad..So I needed a good broad spectrum digestive enzyme. I have tried them all!!! I have tried digest gold but last year or so they changed their formula and it does not work well anymore. So this is the next best one. I take two to four with each meal depending on how much or what I eat. thank you! Linda

Bargain for full spectrum digestive enzymes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nothing more to say than best price for top quality digestive enzymes. Recommended.

Really keeps the indigestion problem down.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have used different enzyme products, but this one is by far a superior formula for our needs. I have yet to have any digestive issues while using these capsules.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great enzymes for digestive problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Work well for me , bonus is , there is no magnesium stearate , silica , etc etc .

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped with my digestive problems. Highly recommend.

1 2 3 4