Nice energy source

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed huge increse of energy in a few days while taking this. Only things i dislike is that it smells and tastes really really disgusting! Plus you must take 6 pills a day- such a big amount. Anyways despite the taste and smell, I will keep taking this product, because it has a wonderful benefits for my health and well-being :)

Natural Multi-vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A natural sourced multi-vitamins that strengthen your body. Have been ordering for a few times.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, I like it

No noticeable effects so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wish I could rave about this and say how it's changed my life and given me extra vitality, but honestly I haven't noticed any difference. It smells like something that was dragged out of a pond (because that's basically what Spirulina is) but I'm going to keep taking it anyway, since I'm told it's good for me.

warning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

spirulina is known to contains lots of toxins so i recommend you buy it from a safe and a trusted source and this isn't or just buy chlorella which is safer

Good for my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eyesight is clearer and colors are more vivid since I began taking this product along with Doctors Best Lutein, which also has zeazanthin.

Great for mood and energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a significant improvement after taking spirulina in such a short time. I have had more energy than I have ever had and am able to get so much more done in a day. I have also noticed such a positive effect on my mood each day. I have never felt better!

SOOO GOOD

Posted by Mersila on Jan 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it ,i take 3 tabs per day ..

Excellent product

Posted by bbchris on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm so pleased with this product that I've reordered some more. Thanks iHerb!

Energy & Detox

Posted by Natural-Living on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good clean product for energy and detox. I take it in the morning with Maca.