mum liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I gave them to my mum and she noticed her feet weren't as swollen,it helped with water retention.

works

Posted by MusettaRose on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mother loves this, she is in her mid 70's and if she can't make her green smoothies on that day she will have spirulina for her energy.

Healthy Origins, Organic Spirulina, 500 mg, 30 Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent supplement. worth buying.

good for digestion

Posted by AisTeja on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good for digestion

Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband swears by spirulina for his energy and to kill flus.

Another Great USDA Organic Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

100% USDA Organic & Non-GMO. Contains over 60% protein and is a great source of many important phytonutrients and minerals such as carotenoids, essential fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium and selenium.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality Spirulina.

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try spirulina for a very long time and this was the perfect oportunity. For a trial version I can´t see a much difference but I´ll order a full version because I´m satisfied.

Neutral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I had cotton in my pack. Is this normal? Is it hygienic? First I thought there were bugs inside that made a cocoon !!! Cotton prevents moisture suppose, but is this the way ?? About the effects of tablets - I can not say anything positive or negative. The pack was only a sample - 30 tablets. You need a longer period of effect. I'm not sure I order from this brand - because of cotton mostly! I give five stars because it is certified organic

Good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Spirulina itself is fantastic. This product is also great for it's price, but if you want strong antioxidant effect, Spirulina should be combined with Chlorella and other green herbs.