Love benefits of spirulina

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really do love all the benefits of spirulina. So much more energy, less stress and increse of libido(!!!) Although this stuff is gross, it smells and tastes SOOOO bad, so i recommend to swallow these pills as quick as possible. At the first place I almost started vomiting. But it's worth the price :D Also love the big container, don't have to buy it so often now :)

feel great taking these

Posted by bbchris on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a huge bottle and I feel great from taking them daily. I confess most days I just take three tablets, however if I feel I'm going to get sick, I up it to 6 tablets. Been very healthy for many months now. Thanks Healthy Origins and thanks iherb!

Take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent way to get some of the energy and blood building that is hard to get through diet. I take 2 every morning with my morning smoothie, even if I've added veggies that are green. This is especially good to help breathing, although evey organ in the body benefits.

Spirullina pills

Posted by sonetta on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as supliment ans It is good for me. I take 6 pills every morning and feel more energy )

very good value. nice natural organic spirulina

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like that there are 720 tablets in the container,good value. the taste and looks of the tablets seems to be like a real natural blue-green algae. the nutrients of spirulina are very important to overall health and even to balance blood sugar levels.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

help relief my constipation

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

im drinking it not even a month,I had spirulina before.I dont have major problems,drinking it because of energy.I guess they are just fine..overall Im satisfied.

Positive start on spirulina

Posted by Vikky78 on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have just started to take spirulina, and this bottle was my choise. I am surprised how easy this pills are to swallow, not to big at all, and the taste is quite subtle. They smell fresh, but not overpowering. I even got my boyfriend to take this pills, and he is a big cry-baby when i comes to swallowing pills. This ones was easy for him, no whining at all :) Only used for 3 days, so cannot speak for effect. But so far so good. I recommend this lovely deep-green healthbombs :)

top of the bill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

quality is great smell is good and last but not least cheapest you can find

good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for about two months, and it really helps my digestive system. Product worth buying.