Healthy Origins, Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product at the price that iherbs is selling it. I will continue to buy it from them. I was on anti biotics for 5 weeks. But felt terrible afterwards. Likely cause a fungal and yeast build up in the blood. I took three pills per day. This is above the recommended dose. But with in a week. I felt like a new person. The probiotics actually seem to get rid of the yeast and blood fungus. I was not tested this time but a couple of years ago blood work was done to verrify the yeast and fungus found in the blood after the antibiotics.

Really great product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After the first week, good tummy feeling, more clear skin....

Fantastick probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Healthy Origins is a great brand that you can trust and they use Danisco's flora fit probiotic strains in this product which means consistent quality and efficacy. As for the product: I have found it to calm an unsettled stomach, aid in the digestion of food (less bloating and gas), and improve overall well-being/energy and immunity. I have tried other probiotics and this one is exceptional.

Great Re-Regulator After GERD/Yeast Issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One(or two) a day, re-started my gut immune system after a bad bout with GERD and yeast issues. I switched to this from eating yogurt due to the sugar issues with chronic yeast. Also, yogurt doesn't necessarily contain the bacterias that your specific immune system is missing.

Great for making Yogurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't really tell the difference between the various brands of probiotics (I'll leave that to experts with labs) but what I do know is that this seems to be the only brand of probiotics where I can open up the capsule, pour it into warm milk and have yogurt 12 hours later. To me that says something about how much living probiotics there is in there. I can't give the capsules to my kids (too young) so its great that I can make a batch of yogurt (Warm milk till slightly warmer than body temperature add in 1 capsule to 1 litre/1 quart of milk, leave for 12 hours next to fridge for warmth) and then feed them the yogurt for lots of yummy probiotics.

Received well

Posted by jemolian on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Received in Singapore with hot weather and the probiotics are still alive. Remember to test if active. Google how to test it. Great for curing diarrhea. Keep cold.

Good as far as I can tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

During the first week or so of taking this probiotic I had pretty severe vertigo. For the first 3 days it was vertigo and fatigue. After 10 days I felt great. I'm hoping that all this means is that a colony of candida albicans was scooted out of my gut. I have been told that fatigue and vertigo are classic die-off symptoms

A very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm doing Hydrocolonoscopy twice per year. And my doctor recommended this caps for support normal probiotics state in the my stomach after this procedure.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering with IBS for a long time. Sometimes I couldn't even get through a whole meal without running to the bathroom. My whole life revolved around "where's the closest bathroom". Not a fun life when you live in a rural area and the rest stops are 150 miles apart! I started taking this after watching a show on PBS about probiotics. This product is almost identical to the product on that show, but at half the price! My IBS symptoms are almost completely gone....I'm loving getting my life back !!

I think its doing its job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First I was taking a probiotic with 10billion CFU's. I decided to try this product for te 30billion CFU's. There was a noticeable difference! Cravings for yeast and sugar have been almost nonexistent! Im used to eating chocolate every other day, and after taking this daily I noticed I had not eaten chocolate in almost a week! My energy has increased as well, but Im not sure if that is a direct connection. Anyhow, I recommend it!