Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product with vitamin c for two months and i saw positive results. For its price, you cant get anything better. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.

Weak liver

Posted by PatWong on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good supplement for my weak liver. It provides my body with what a good liver can provide. I take this together with Milk Thistle.

Antioxidant Galore!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Makes the body feel better. Fights the free radicals, improves the condition of the skin and hair, and alleviates the feeling of sluggishness. This supplement is going to be among my staples.

Healthy Origins Setria L- Glutathione Reduced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Everything is great about this product, except the import fees to Austria, that occured every time...well, but still cheaper than in other stores or at amazon, ebay, and other stores, thanks to the good price and I received two gifts, an organic lip baln and a pen for the mobile/pc tablet, thank you very much iherb.com! The Product is a wonderful antioxidant, it helps me reduce the stress to get better sleep I noticed and feel calmer inside as well.What I found perfect as well, that it is superb for lightening as well and blood pressure is often better, too. So overall I can only highly recommend this product. So far I only made very pleasant experiences with this product. It simply makes me feel better and I get lots of compliments on my youthful looks etc I will defenitely keep on taking these L-Glutahione Reduced from Setria. Thank you iherb for offering this product at a really good price and the customer service is wonderfuk as well, thank you!

Best price of L-Glutathione !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really good antioxidant taking with vitamin c,noticeble on the skin,this family size can last for more than 2 months!!!

Very good product very effictive for me my skin look better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Im so appreciated that i found this product.Good price good result. I have try other glutathione and finally this one is really work for me I take it with vitamin C and ALA then my skin is smoothen and lighten in less than one month I have a problem that my skin get burn and dark easily and this help my skin recover also I always sleepy during a day and lately seem like i more active not sure if it becuase of this product or not. I have to thank you for this product that make my skin look better. ps. This is my personal result not sure that will effect the same to anyone but for me im happy with this thank you Healthy Origins XD.

detox partners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

1 of these and 1 300mg cap of alpha lipoic acid and 5g of vitamin c is said to allow the body to detox- this is the perfect dose to use for that reported combo! thx Healthy Origins

skin lightening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

glutathione is a very popular must have anti-oxidant in the philippines. thanks i-herb for making this more affordable for us here in australia as i found out that sending this over here from my country will be more expensive. i bought this product primarily to clear up my skin. i take this with grapeseed and vitamin c. after two weeks, i noticed it started to lighten my skin plus i have more energy unlike before.

keeps me a bit relaxed potent antioxidant great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great value , best value on iherb for glutathione. This is a high quality product and a potent antioxidant. Keeps you relaxed and will assist in sleep and breathing(i have breathing problems). overall 5 stars.

L-Glutathione reduced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and it really does help me sleep, Will keep taking it.