Very pleased and continue to order every month.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Read research about L-Glutathione Reduced detoxifying the liver so decided to add it to my supplement list.

500mg l-Glutathione

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product is as expected. good concentration. Good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of these made me exhausted...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

but I can be sensitive to anything with a detox effect.

not really convinced with the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

the delivery came pretty quick, but i was surprised by the fact that we also needed to cover custom fees of 13 pounds.(not very pleased with this as other products I purchased from the US, did not require that. the product itself is not as good as they said it would be. I guess might not suit me. i have been taking it 3 weeks now and no effect, if not that people are telling me I look like I am coming back from a sunny country. I have darken a little bit. these were not the effects i was expecting.but I will finish the course of it and see...

Posted by Kitty on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's certainly working. My skin is getting lighter! Click on my name and use the code if you want to get a 5 to 10% discount of your cart bin total amount.

Vey Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

this product is very good, but dont expect any obvious mind blowing changes, my Lady has been taking this product for years and has skin like a baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Good detoxifier.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is diffufcult for me to know the exact effect, because I also take other stuff. But on my radionics machine (similar to bio resonance) it shows quite a increase of energy.

VERY satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this reduced glutathione product for nebulizing and I've been very happy with the results. It's now my favorite health therapy.