Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great delivery of CoQ10. More energy. A wonderful supplement that I intend to keep using. The softgel is easy to swallow and no taste either. Really fast shipment. Great price.

poor quality, waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i dont recomand this brand to anyone, is a waste of money to order from them! poor quality products, is like you want to buy a product and the effects is 0 for you

Don't hesitate to buy it - Everyone over 35 should be taking this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the things I notice with taking this, and I'm 39 very healthy. Great for Post-Workout Recovery, not issues with soreness. Increased energy. A must-have. I take this daily. You will notice a difference within 1-3 days tops.

Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since taking ubiquinol my brain fog has cleared. I can't put it down to anything else. I will always take it.

4x the power of Q10-GOOD FOR MIGRANE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not only good for the heart and cholesterol. Take One to Two capsule once you feel you are getting a migrance then take another capsule in the middle of the day. It would prevent migrane or lessen the severity and duration.Healthy Origins offers a good price.

Ubiquinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Delivers extra energy; can tell by energy level when I miss a dose. Will buy again; have already recommended to family members

Fantastic product for the heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product.After taking it one at night I realised that I am not panting anymore after climbing 3 flights of stairs(without stopping) at the age of 53.

Sherryl.. Western Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Ubiquinol from Kaneka & have purchased from iHerb for 7yrs. Having read research from some clinicians whom I hold in professional regard & the results of the use of Ubiquinol in some clinical practices world wide, I have personally concluded that the use of Ubiquinol, in this form, is a necessity in the current pharmaceutical climate. As well, it's clinically demonstrated effects on lowering B/P, improving damaged heart muscle & other general effects & antioxidant properties makes it a very useful supplement. I have personally noticed it's effects of alleviating & reversing immobilizing muscle pain. Although the muscle pain has been gone for some time I will not be ceasing my Ubiquinol by Kaneka. Also, the delivery by DHL from the US to Australia only takes 3-4dys from the time of ordering. I won't be leaving iHerb either.

effective on energy!

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. So I tested PQQ only and it was enough. So I guess this ubiquinol has a “bomb effect” on me (I am 34 y.o.)… but for people who need it, this ubiquinol should be very efficient. As the price is low on iherb, I ordered it for my mother (who currently buys a more costly brand) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

great for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It feels like my heart is well oiled. I do as the experts say and always take this with Acetyl L Carnitine. They must be taken together. If you are on cholesterol meds, it is criminally negligent if doctors don't put. You on Ubiquinol. I am moving up to 100mg for more energy. Thanks iHerb for the fantastic prices and quality products!