Healthy Origins, Vit D 3, 24000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take D3 to better my calcium absorption

Vit. D softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has to take these after having prostate cancer and he loved these little softgels as he has trouble swallowing and these he can take easily.Thank you for them.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3 2400 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product is excellent and recommended by my doctor to improve my absorption of calcium to reduce bone mass loss. Taking this product has improved my D3 level and my calcium absorption. My bone mass loss has significantly reduced as well.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Me and my daughter are taking , and it shows in our skin... just a few weeks after we have started!

vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

They are easy to take and I only have to take it once a day. This also saves money because you are only taking it once a day.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, small easy to swallow. A+

Stronger Bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules a day and my bone density is increasing w/o any of those prescriptions that have very painful side effects. I highly suggest you try this if you have bone loss!!!

Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

iHerb is the only place I could find Vitamin D3 in the strength that I wanted. I received my order within 3 days. After taking the vitamin for 3 weeks, I feel great! Thanks iHerb.

High Potency, Low Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Convenient and highly absorbable liquid softgel form allows you to obtain 2,400 IU in one tiny softgel rather than having to take multiple dry tablets to get the same dose, as I was doing before. Great product at a great price!

Vit. D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Am vit D deficient. Has helped muscle weakness.