Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Powerful immune enhancer. Need to limit to max one per day.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome source of D3 with no fillers ... only olive oil base.

Healthy Origins Vitamin D 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These work as well as the twenty dollar ones I bought before but these are much better priced.

Vitamin D3 from Healthy Origins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this produce from iHerb because of a Vitamin D deficiency affecting my calcium obsorption. It has exceeded my expectations.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

THE MUST for those who live with little natural sunshine like me :( But why 4 stars? It has 2,400 IU and I think it's a bit too much. I took it just because of the price. We overseas residents must calculate because of customs fees, so only this was possible to take this time. I hope I don't get too much of it, will use it 3 times a week or similar.

great option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the higher dose (5000 IU) every other day and trying to remember when I took it and when I didn't. This is the perfect dose for every day! With lupus, I have to avoid sun exposure and my Vit D levels were quite low. I figure they should be where they need to be, now!

Stomach Friendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. Hopefully when I have my next bonedensity scan in a year or so, these Vitamin D3 softgels will have proven themself to me. The softgels are super easy to swallow for anyone with a problem or dislike of taking vitamins/supplements. I have a touchy stomach and these softgels have not bothered me at all. I think the ordering procedure, pricing and delivery was excellent.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Small, powerful, don't feel much difference but feel good about taking what we hear we need in the Northeast during winter.... Think it's in a olive oil base, I stay away from soy oil based products.

My Staple Supplement

Posted by click-me-and-save on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If there is one supplement that must be maintained it must be Vitamin D3. They consider it as "super vitamin" because of the following benefits. Vitamin D3 Supports Heart Health, Helps Preserve Insulin Sensitivity, Keeps Your Brain Healthy, Guards Against Cancer and Helps Maintain Immune Health. As an advised you should take this together with Magnesium to optimized the absorption of Vitamin D3. I never ran out of this vitamin and will continue to repurchase. KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE HELPFUL PRODUCT REVIEWS.

This product is good