Mrs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking 3 of these per day per the doctors instructions to help keep my vitamin D levels up so I can absorb more calcium. Taking 3 at a time upset my stomach but spacing them out during the day works fine, if I remember. They are very easy to swallow.

affordable, convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

size of tablets and dosage in each make this a convenient form of supplementation with D3. Also reasonably cheap, especially when you buy the economy size and in bulk. Try finding Prof. Vieth's accessible lecture on the importance of maintaining proper D3 levels on google video to learn more.

Weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mother took one daily for MANY months and her 25 OH level was still below the lab range when tested. I also felt these were really weak for the dose and took more on purpose. Other brands I've taken felt more effective, like NOW Foods and Carlson. I feel the effects from vitamin D and KNOW when I'm not taking enough. I've taken this brand's 10,000 IU dose and had the same disappointing results. At least they're consistently weak across all strengths! LOL

Good quality and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Haven't taken them that long, but, I love iherb and all the products I have purchased have been good!

Good and strong vitamin d3 product!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I trust the quality of Healthy Origins. Vitamin D3 is only synthetic which is really working and I'm really using. Really important at winter time, when you don't have possibilites of gettin enough sunlight. I noticed that this product prevent for example depression and flus. Depends on mood how ofteh and how much do I take this, but I remmend to take them with extra virgin olive or coconut oil for better absorption.

Helped get blood levels back in the healthy range where they should be!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When blood tests showed my D levels were extremely low I started taking these softgels instead of the 50,000 unit pills per week my doctor prescribed. I just did not feel well on the prescription. I took healthy Origins D3 2,400 IU twice a day for some weeks, then one a day til my levels were in a healthier range. Now I alternate between 1,000 IU per day and these for upkeep. If you supplement with Vitamin D please do get your levels rechecked to make sure you aren't overdoing it over the long haul. Heal well! :)

Vitamin D3 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these softgels for over a year now. So was pleased to discover, when I needed more, that you still carry them. They are small & easy to swallow. They have no odor, again making them easy to swallow. The price couldn't be better either! Delivery was swift (less than 5 days). I am a well satisfied customer! Thank you!! Pam

Vitamin D3 gel caps are GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Terrific product and the capsules are small enough you hardly notice taking one. I take two of these per day as part of an effort to help my cardiovascular system with added benefits of cancer prevention from what I've read. It seems Vitamin D3 (gel cap form) has MANY benefits.

Great value, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've read that D3 is a more effective form of Vitamin D than D2, since it is the type of Vit D produced by the body. At a bargain price!

vitamin sunlight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

VITAMIN D3 IS A VERY IMPOTANT VITAMIN AND MUCH HAS TO BE LEARNT ABOUT IT.