Great Price/Size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the most economical D3 I've found. since I need to take at least 10,000IU per day because I get very little sun. I only wish they had a 5,000IU size.

Vitamin D3, 2400 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money.

Good product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

as far as I know. Small capsules, 2400IU is good supplement size for larger dosing, suspended in olive oil. Ideal.

Vit D3 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So easy to take these tiny capsules, and in a strength that is hard to find (2,400 units)

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Small easy to swallow capsules with 2 capsules giving a daily dose, so a bottle could last 6 months for 1 person.

Quick Feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been happy with iHerb's service and no problems with the product. The product has been highly recommended to me and I have been taking 2 pills a day since Jan 2007.

D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

High dose D3 not readily available in England

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 is a good quality product and the only one of its kind I can find that does not contain corn. This vitamin has an olive oil base. I recommend it!

Good value and very valuable..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another good vit D product from this company. My family & I used this in the past autumn and winter, along with the 5,000 IU. I can't tell much about practical difference between this and the larger dose, but I know none of us (my elderly parents nor I) had any flu. A cost-effective way to make sure your immune system is properly looked after and boosted against all bugs and viruses... Thanks Healthy Origins and iherb.com for allowing me to supply quality D in a hassle-free way!

A Great 'size' (IU) pill as a replacement for when your doctor orders the artificial 50,000IU/wk pill!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Vitamin D level was measured at 16 by my endocrinologist. It should be 50 to 70 to correctly do all the fantastic functions that it performs in our bodies. After three months of taking 3 of these pills every day, I now have Blood Sugars in a remarkably more normal range and I feel so much better. I am awaiting a repeat testing. The thing that amazed me was that I've always loved sitting in the sun but apparently that was not enough to correct my low level. These pills did the trick. And they are all natural, not artificial like the pills my doctor ordered. Utilization by the body is so much more efficient when the body recognizes compatible material instead of products made in a chemistry lab. The pills are so tiny that taking three a day is nothing! And there is no GI distress nor burping up anything like 'fish oil' capsule sometimes cause. Healthy Origins really seems to be living up to its reputation. I highly recommend this product if your test shows you need added Vitamin D too.