great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My difficult allergy during spring / summer time disappeared thanks to this vitamin/hormone

There is no placebo to this vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the vitamins I take regularly since it's one of the few where I really can feel a difference between before and after taking them for a couple of weeks. I have more energy and for some reason my back feels better with these. I live in the northern parts of Europe so I suspect I don't get enough sun so I'm not so sure you need extra vitamin D if you live somewhere the sun always shines. Rate these 4/5 since i don't know how they compare to other vitamin D products but for me they are good enough.

This product is a fake... doesn't work...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband was taking this daily... for months... just had a blood test... the doctor told us he has LOW vitamin D levels. We are switching brands in a hurry.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is just a great Vit. D3 product. It's very inexpensive & best of all it's non-GMO. If you was to get the flu I have some advice. Take 25,000 IU a day(either in one dose or divided doses) for 3 days & this will knock the flu right out of you without having to take or do anything else. Then, go back to the 5,000 IU after that daily.

Healthy Origins Vit D3 5000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

After struggling to raise my Vit D levels with other brands, I tried Healthy Origins D3 5,000 IU and it works! My Vit D levels are the highest they’ve ever been. Highly recommend.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

great product for healht

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and easy to swallow.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Worked great and Worth trying

Posted by REBATE on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great price, and great product. If megadosing, recommend starting slowly first, as I experienced digestive upset when jumping straight in at a large daily dose. Giving the body time to adapt, and then it's tolerated very well.

Hyvä

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Toimii yhtä hyvin kuin ennenkin