No difference ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for 2 months, my blood level for Vitamin D has not changed. Was hoping this product would have helped. It did not.

Great price, it'll keep ya healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad that I finally caved in to all the hoopla about vitamin D! At first I thought it was just overhyped like a lot of things. Now I know that it is a powerful healer of many problems. I had nerve damage and was too susceptible to lung and sinus infections, but now my nerves are healing and my lungs and sinuses are clear after just a few months of 10,000 iu per day of vitamin D. At some point I'll drop back to 5,000 iu per day, but that is the level I will probably maintain for life. I'm so glad they started doing all the research on this so that people can avoid things like MS, diabetes, Parkinson's, and cancer by keeping their vitamin D levels up.

seems to work fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energetic and the general mood is good despite dark winter times.

Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These softgels are easy to take; small and shape is round. We here in dark Finland really ned this kind of stuff. Le's hope that this gives a shell for flu.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When first tested, my D level was at 19. My doc was not half as alarmed as I was. She said it was "just below the low end of normal." However, I know that the current range on lab tests is not reflective of recent discoveries, and 19 is actually very low. I want it to be in the optimal range of 50-80. If given expensive shots for D deficiency, they are often administered at 50,000 IU-- so to equal that I have been taking 10 of these softgels per week (one each day, and doubles on MWF.) When tested after about 4.5 months, my levels had doubled to 39. I don't get much sun, so I know it is the supplement working. That's enough proof for me to vouch for this product, and to continue using it.

Excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These softgels represent excellent value and are much cheaper than the equivalent in the UK even with the delivery charges. This was my first order from iHerb and I was very impressed with the service - I placed my order on a Tuesday afternoon UK time and it was delivered to my door on Thursday morning! I used the DHL courier option, which was well worth paying the $10 for. The product is good, too - the softgels are easy to take and, after six weeks, my Vitamin D levels have gone from very low (18 ng/ml) to well within the normal range, although I have to admit that I switched to the 10,000IU version after a couple of weeks, as this was the amount I wanted to take on a daily basis, so it made sense to take only capsule instead of two. However, now that I have got my levels up to where they should be, I will be switching back to these softgels for the rest of the winter.

Very good D3 supliment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Here in finland we need D-Vitamin supliment,and this HO's 360 5000IU softgels is about years consume for 1 person. They came packed very well and the softgels are good quality.

Hyvä

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hinta laatusuhde hyvä. Imeytyy hyvin. Käytetty jo vuosia.

Great Product

Posted by LanceSavoy on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highest potency of D3. If you weigh over 150lbs and live in a northern latitude then you probably need this amount everyday to normalize your Vitamin D levels to summertime levels in the winter. This will go a long way to protect you from getting colds or the flu. Much better than a flu shot IMHO.

Works Very Well for Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am deficient in Vit D3 and have had a holistic endocrinologist recommend that I take 10,000IU daily for osteopenia along with 1200mg of Calcium (not carbonate). I just had my D3 levels checked and was within the range. I believe the product is working as it should.