Very healthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY brand of Vitamin D I will buy. I love that they use olive oil as filler instead of crummy soy oil or other bad fillers. And it works great. Our vitamin D levels have consistently risen with testing and are where they need to be.

Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 5,000 and 10,000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value - I prefer the 10,000 IU product when it's allowed for Republic of Korea, but great value in any strength -I do have blood tests regularly, and my doctor is very happy with the results (just above optimal). I shall continue using this brand and recommend it to others.

Helps with SAD symptoms and with shrinking a benign tumour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is a very good buy economically and I really notice some specific health benefits. I'm titrating my vitamin D levels to reach 150nmol/L, in my case that means taking 20,000 - 25.000 IU a day. Don't do this unless you get your levels testes. Anyway, with this optimal level using this product I have virtually no SAD or other depression symptoms which used to affect me in the winter, my joints don't ache any more and a small benign tumour on my left thigh which was about 4 mm in diameter and about 3 mm high has shrunk to about half the size over the past several weeks. This tumour has been present and gradually grown over the last 5 or 6 years. I did not expect the high vitamin D dose to shrink it, this but it makes me very happy as I was diagnosed with and treated for stage 3 breast cancer 7 years ago. I started learning about vitamin D after my diagnosis and have been taking it since, just not in the higher dose I use now. Seeing that little growth shrink is giving me hope that is there are any other little tumours inside my body now, cancerous or benign, that they will also stay under control. Another small growth I've had on my left cheek for many years is also disappearing. Great product for a great price, recommended.

Why bother taking Vitamin D3 when it can be obtained naturally with our body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is some truth in my product review title. In layman term, Vitamin D3 is produced when our skin reacts to the sunlight shining upon it. Sounds easily obtainable right? However this is strictly subjected to ones living environment, work environment and strangely enough, the tone of their skin colours. Supposedly 1)one were to live close to either extremes of the hemisphere, they would be subjected to zero sunlight for months; 2)one were to have a deskbound job, his exposure to sunlight would be greatly reduced; 3)one were to have dark skin tones, his body would not be able to absorb as much sunlight and thus produce far lesser vitamin D3. This is where supplements come into play. On average, a healthy adult should hsve somewhere between 4000IU-8000IU of vitamin D3(based on collected datas). Vitamin D3 is essential for many body functions including boosting of our immune system and fighting off cancers, tumor and heart disease. D3(used along with calcium) also helps in strengthening our bones and teeth. 5000mg is a pretty safe figure, give and take the amount needed by one on a daily basis. Do note that D3 and calcium should be used in tandem with vitamin K2 to maximise ones health benefits. I highly recommend this cheap and affordable way of obtaining your daily dose of D3!

Greatproduct

Posted by Elpojohn on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Value for money tub of vitamin d3. Good potency. olive oil base.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this every day, because in Estonia we do not have many sun.

суперекономічний

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Купила для чоловіка, він темношкірий і йому наше сонечко не допомагає в тій мірі як нам.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product!

cheap and good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the price is very cheap and good quality

Vitamin D3 5,000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We take this as recommended by the Dr. to help Calcium absorption. Works great it keeps our vitamin D level up.