Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Love to mix the colours and they are vibrant and certainly cover my greys. They are also natural products and do not cause irritation to my sensitive scalp.

Long lasting color, lots of shine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Long lasting color, lots of shine. But head's up; it does not include an applicator.

Satisfaction guaranteed

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I first opened the box and saw the contents, I was a bit sceptical about it. However, the result surprised me in a good way. The hair (and most importantly, the roots) was evenly coloured. It's a little too red, though, but I don't mind. Still looks beautiful on me.

great color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It does come out a shade darker than expected, but great coverage of grey and it doesn't burn like color with ammonia.

Grear Color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product gives a great color & shine but leaves my hair a little dry. I mix this with the medium blond and it's still plenty red for me!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks

Herbatint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to be satisfactory. Nothing to brag about. I find that this henna type hair color leaves a weird deposit on your hair after using it several times. It does have some chemicals however, I don't believe it is as harsh as most products used to tint hair.

1 2