Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good salve , fast acting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this specifically for my condition of LS (Lichen Scherlousus) but unfortunately, it did not seem that helpful for me. However, i like that it is a gel-based topical and I like that is pretty much clear in color. My skin ,in general, reacted very well to it. I had tried another type of CS topical and it was dark green and had an odd smell-- THIS DID NOT!! I will try this as a face topical soon. Overall, I liked it, but I just wished it worked for my LS.

Brilliant Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this light weight gel which has no scent whatsoever. I put it on my dogs skin rash and it healed immediately. Unlike toxic pharma drugs, I don't have to worry about her licking the rash or wound because it won't hurt her. Works great on cuts, burns and rashes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

thanks its good

Was healing as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

It has the texture of a water gel with aloe in it. If you use too much it can make like a skin on your skin and can roll off if touched or scratched. Has healing properties and lots of moisture if using on your face.