Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Супер тоник для лица. Лучший что я пробовала. Лучше чем Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner

Witch toner :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soft and fresh toner, it is very good for oily skin and smells very good.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Humphrey's facial toner with witch hazel and lilac is just perfect for my combination/sensitive skin. I have also prone skin and with this product I have no breakouts. It soften my skin and without alcohol it didn't dries my sensitive skin. Will definitely recommend this product.

Really really good.

Posted by doppelganger on March 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the lilac one to the plain one as it smells better. I use it like a toner after my bedtime routine. I have already saw a small improvement in my pores and I think my skin is a bit less oily. I have been using it for 3 months already and I'm waiting for a greater improvement. I think it's quite good and this is also alcohol free.

I did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was allergic to the product and did not like the smell, but my daughter uses it and loves it

Don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Irritates my skin a bit

Posted by naturalsgirls on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good composition, after the application is sticky, so removed one star.

Great smelling and clean softening - lovely.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to try as I have not seen witch hazel that was scented and alcohol free. I LOVE it! After cleansing, I put a little on a cotton ball and swab my face. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft and smells very nice too - not over-powering. I will definitely buy again and recommend it.

Really like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent find in iherb. I love this facial toner especially after a shower my face can get quite red, but this calms it down and leaves it soft and supple. Will surely buy again.

Is this for real?

Posted by Aurelia on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the best toner that I've ever tried in my entire life.. lovely smell,takes away all the dirt, leaves your skin smooth and radiant.. am so glad that I found this!!!!