Lilac Witch Hazel

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soothing ingredients, lovely scent and alcohol free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Awesome! First time user and I love it. Beautiful product I'll order more. Enough to use on my entire body.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my face very well, soft for the skin and gives me a great feeling!

Best skin cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin so clean and fresh, the best product for cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with those who face, the very fact that they have no alcohol greatly facilitates the sensitivity that I have inside. In addition, it is very helpful to shrink pores!

Facial Toner

Posted by YuliaBlum on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am really like this toner. It is like a water, very light and has a really lilac smell. I have not any allergy to this product. I think that for winter this toner is very good. I have mixed skin.

Heavenly Scent!!!

Posted by kanoekat on March 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wish it came in a bigger bottle. Leaves skin, soft, smooth, and clean. Doesn't dry either!

Clean Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this skin toner. My skin is pretty tone already so I use it to soften it. It works wonders. The witch hazel smell is super light and the lilac clean smell is awesome; that is a plus because witch hazel can be quite strong.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is so hard to find alcohol free and good stuff nowadays! Thank god for this :) My skin is perfect!

Good for acne prone skin!

Posted by Itssweets89 on September 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for about 3 weeks & I can already see a difference in my skin. I have mild acne & after a couple days of using this they're dried out & gone. Most face toners dry out my skin or make my skin more oily which makes it more prone to acne.This moisturizes without any of the cons & soothes the redness. It has a light floral scent so it's not too strong. I also recommend this for sensitive skin as well! Hope I helped! :-)