Bruising & swelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended taking this 3 days prior to having eye surgery. I must say I never heard of this product before. I saw my doctor 4 days after the procedure and she remarked I was healing faster than usual. I definitely think using this before & after is the reason way.

Arnica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the few "natural" products that works for me. Great for minor aches and bruises.

Surprisingly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from a lot of muscle soreness lately and these gentle homeopathic pills really do alleviate the problem, particularly, tenderness of touch.

Great for pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works wonders for aches and pains and helps my little one sleep better!

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be a good cell salt to have on hand and it is. My husband hurt his back and this helped take the pain out quickly. He also had an injury that started to bruise and upon taking this the bruising stopped and went away. I took it after dropping a heavy object on my foot and it never did bruise. The soreness was greatly minimized also. Works as it claims. Good stuff.

Hylands, Arnica Montana 30X

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great natural pain reliever. My daughter's chiropractor recommended she get some for my granddaughter when she broke her pinky finger. My husband and I now use it too. It does make me sleepy so maybe I need to reduce the number of little beads I take.

Baseball

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since my son has been back on the Arnica, there has been no bruising. He takes it everyday whether he thinks he needs it or not. When a bruise does rear it's ugly head it is already yellow and almost gone.

Hylands is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love Hyland's product so much using it for over 20 yrs even though my husband just took it a day ago I already can say is good because it never failed me thanks Hylands thanks Iherb

works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really works. Took days before and following a medical prodedure and experienced no bruising and I bruise easily. I highly recommend.

Hyland's Arnica Montana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great for bruising injuries. Our naturopath said I could take up to 15 at one time with a severe injury. It really helps with decreasing the potential bruising and swelling when used soon after injury. My husband used it after his car accident because the pain meds made him so goofy he couldn't work. He should've been black and blue after totally his truck, but only yellowing slowly came up.