Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

for serious injury I recommend 30x, which is what I thought I was ordering.

Pain free

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I study and practice homeopathy and these are nice. I like them becasue they are fast dissolving, not hard sugar pellets. A staple in my med kit.

Always Good for Black and Blues/Bruises

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for years and if you can remember to take it a couple times a day, it will get rid of bruises in about a week. A lot depends on your health, as bruises are very easy for some people to get. You may have to take them a bit longer to get results.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently had a hip replacement and, prior to surgery, had used massive amounts of ibuprofen to help with the pain. Since my surgery, I decided to try homeopathic remedies for muscle soreness from rehab and working out rather than going back to ibuprofen. Arnica really seems to work. It's easy to take and disolves immediately. No large pills to swollow.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a swevere bruising condition and had heard that Arnica montana helped in the healing process. I've been taking the max dose and have found that it excells the healing process for me.

helps with my back problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped with my back problem. Not sure what the exact problem is but taking this when it first starts hurting, really eliminates a trip to the chiropractor!! Great product

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've takena few of these when I've had quite bad pain, but it has not made a difference as far as I can tell. Tastes good though!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this often and it works great!

Arnica Montana rules!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it regularly as do my friends and coworkers - and I use it for my animals when they need it.

Arnica Montana

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use these to help my grandson with teething pain. It does help. Also my daughter and I take them when we over do and have tired sore muscles.

1 2 3