Did some real wonder

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought for my wife's backache. It did not help in backache, but helped in pain of shoulder and arm. They ware as hard as stone - three years of treatment, patches, physiotherapy, acupuncture, etc did not help. Within one week, hardness of shoulder and arm disappeared.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have problem in my lower back (sciatica) and neck. I was relieved when using this product, so this is my second order. Please mind not to consume caffeine (coffee, coke etc.), mint (in gums, toothpaste etc.), camphor, cinnamon and clove when using homeopathic medicines!

Hylands Backache with arnica

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can not believe how quickly and effectivly these tablets have worked on me. With a 15mth old & a 36mth old to look after all day I was left with a constant lower back ache, which got worse at night. Within 24 hours of taking these tablets I can honestly say that the back acke is practically gone. Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've just discovered arnica for use in reducing inflammation and it's pain for hip & lower back pain. These homeopathic tab's do help body pains.

effective and well recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dad had a tiring day doing skilled chores at home then suddenly felt backaches and so decided not to join us for a beach outing the next day. My mum gave her this pill and we are all surprised of the effect as he cooked so early for our food to bring and he even followed us. My mum too had some backahes but now relieved! I myself took this 6 weeks ago (one time only intake), until now never complained of backache.

handles of aches too

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, this has helped me with shoulder pain, too. Will order again.

Hyland's, BachAche with Arnica

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really works to relieve back pain.

Ms Marjorie Broderson

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really helps my aching back. I had used it years ago when living in Denver but had forgotten till recently then ordered from you. It is great!!

homeopathy medication

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

this homeopathy medication is really works.

Seem to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tried it one time and it seemed to to the job.

1 2 3