Good balancing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this periodically to get my salts into balance.

Bioplasma review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love this for my kids who don't eat all the veggies they should. Natural tissue salts.

Magic Elixir!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Bioplasma is a magic elixir! My chiropractor put me on to it a while back, and now, if I have aches or tiredness after a workout, or if I am feeling sort of under the weather, I pour a capful of these little gems into my palm and transfer to the tongue where they melt immediately. Before long, I'm back to my life, feeling normal. It's fantastic for traveling: small, lightweight and simple to use since you don't need to swallow a liquid to get it down. It makes your mouth water naturally. I love that it has ALL of the cell salts, and I don't have to worry about creating an imbalance. This is a super product! (No need for Gator-Aide!)

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works better than anything for indigestion. works fast

Posted by whiteegret on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hylands homeopathy is a great go to. I use arnica and bioplasma for its myriad of benefits to my body and now esp. for teeth and connective tissue. One of its many healing benefits.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Bioplasma for several months and would not go without it. One of the benefits I have noticed is more aware brain function. The positive effects are subtle but have been real for me. As I age that is a big deal and I am very pleased with improved awareness. I highly recommend trying Bioplasma to see what it can do for anyone looking for ways to improve health and function.

This product is very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Before use, I have been very tired, after several weeks of use, I feel a lot better. The headaches are gone, as muscular pain, etc.

Hyland's, Bioplasma, 1000 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Posted by universalstar on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this

good brand

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product, I take this all the time, and feel it is an important part of my daily regiman

1 2 3 4