Hyland's Calms Forte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product nearly always works when I have jangled nerves and can't fall asleep. Truly a staple in my medicine cabinet.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for helping to ease the way to sleep on those nights following stressful days. I like them a lot.

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Sound Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 tablets about a 1/2 hour before bed and I do fall asleep faster and sleep sounder. No grogginess in the morning.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product since years

Sleep tight

Posted by yogaherb on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I have a serious sleep issue and Calms allows me to sleep without any residual effects the next day.

Better sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am always more rested even if I sleep a shorter amount of time when I use Calms Forte.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was initially skeptical about this product but it quickly won me over. I didn't feel drowsy but I did feel really relaxed after 15 mins. And the nights that I popped 1 pill before I slept, I felt I had not slept so deep and well in a long time. (As a mother of a 3 year old toddler who still wakes up in the night, I get a little nervous/stressed before sleep and it completely eased me).

Takes the edge off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quiets the inner unease.

SLEEP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This worked for me. It helped me get a better night's sleep than I was experiencing before starting this product.