I got it last year as a gift, my whole family loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mist is so great, 2 sprays will make a whole room smell wonderful, it isn't cheap but,in this case -- you get what you pay for. In fact I ordered 4 bottles. I gave one to my sister for her Birthday & she & her family are now fans also.

Nice mist ever used

Posted by FreeminderEmi on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent and stay long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best room purifier i ever used Relaxing scent that lingers very long Very nice perfume

Nice scent

Posted by Rosequartz on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice and relaxing scent.

loved this!!

Posted by violetdream on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I went through my bottle so fast. I didn't use it as a body spray but would spritz some on my pillow at night, or the couch, or just in the air. The smell was just heavenly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are a few people who have complimented this "fragrance". In all the years of purchasing different perfumes and colognes, this is the first time people have asked what is it that I have on.

love the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It makes me happy.

This aroma is mesmerizing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this, one spray in a room and the aroma lingers for ages. Haven't used as a body mist yet, it's on my to do list. Tempted to purchase all the zum range in this scent.

We really like Zum's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have been using Zum's Frankincense and Myrrh for a long time and enjoy the fragrance immensely. I have given it as gifts and several were extremely pleased. My only wish is that the fragrance would last longer after spraying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

on spray and it stays on forever! perfect for bathroom. just be careful it is powerful!