Zum Mist is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Great for air freshening, and people freshening - I spray some in the air and let it fall on me, and it provides a nice light scent all day! I have tried 6 varieties, and like them all so far!

This had been hard to find. Happy to find it here.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

good stuff

Made my room smell so heavenly

Posted by gracenaces on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product smells so good that it uplifts the energy of my room. It became routine for me to spray this on my sheets and pillows each time I make my bed. When I go to bed at night, I can still smell this and it's so relaxing. I'll definitely order again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very smelly at the beginning but cannot last for a long time. I like this smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Lovely room mist but prefer patchouli and orange...both great for covering bathroom odours...

Simply beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

This spray has pretty much replaced my perfume and I use it to add a little magic to our home. I am continually being told "You smell amazing" and asked what I am wearing. The bottle lasts a really long time.

Beautiful scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I spray this on my self and occasionally in my office at work. I get regular compliments. It is now my go-to personal fragrance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

very nice product

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like rhe smell and it lasting

I Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This air freshener is so nice, non toxic and the fragnance is heavenly. I will definitely reorder.