watch out for pancreatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using this for a month to reduce ovary cyst, definitely reduced the pain but caused acute pancreatitis because of the influx in estrogen. Be extremely careful with long term use of this product!!

Highly recommended! (PMDD sufferer)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from PMDD, have done for many years but only recently been diagnosed. The doctor wanted to put me on anti-depressants and birth control...to me that's a severe step just to 'mask' the symptoms and not even get to the root cause of the problem...whatever that may be!....I had come to a point where I couldn't take the crazy cycle anymore...was having really dark thoughts, was on the verge of breakup with my partner and absolutely hated the 'alien' that took over my body for 2 weeks every month.. (anyone that suffers from PMDD would understand what I am talking about) I researched the options for weeks and came to the conclusion that nearly all the ingredients in this product are beneficial for PMDD, hormone imbalance & womens moods, what a great combination! - I couldn't find it anywhere else but the States (I'm in UK) so had to order from overseas. I don't regret this one bit and shall be ordering more. I combine this product (2 tabs per day) with 2 tabs Maca root (500mg) per day for about 16 days per month from day day 10 of cycle. and WOW! - I am a changed person..I've only been taking these for a couple of cycles but the 'alien' that usually takes over every month has not come back at all...the last 2 cycles I have had a really laughable PMS...meaning a couple of days irritability and that's all...I love it! - I really can't relay the change that's happened it's incredible...now I'm not saying it is this product...maybe it's soley the Maca, maybe it's my daily awareness of the PMDD - who knows...but surely this product can't hurt...many beneficial ingredients... like anyone else who sufferes from PMDD - I could harp on all day about the symptoms and what I go through every month..but now there is no need, basically I had PMDD symptoms for years - every month...and now (after taking the above combo) I don't!....

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product really works. Im taking it for my Pcos. I highly recommend it

It's good

Posted by Torya86 on November 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

It helped me with my PMS and acne I believe.