LOve it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks and feels better.

very good value for price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my back pain - I can feel the difference when I don't take it.

Tumeric (curcumin)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Curcumin is thought to have powerful anti-cancer action. Also it is a strong anti-oxidant. I buy it on value. Therefore I prefer the Drs. Best 1000 mg caplets over the Jarrow formula. It is simply a matter of what I can afford when I am placing my order. (I take it twice a day, morning and night.)

Better than Glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using Glucosamine for several years, just wasn't getting the relief I once was. I can over use my joints and still have minimal discomfort. Since it is a herb, I can take an extra one if I feel the need. Less expensive as well.

Another great Jarrow product

Posted by LanceSavoy on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is inexpensive. Although I have not noticed any effect on inflamation it is cheap insurance against colon cancer as its anti cancer effects are on record in several studies.

Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Curcumin is recommended for several conditions. I use because I read it helps prevent Alzheimer's.

softens skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not sure what else they do, but my skins softer for taking them. Cheaper to put powder into milk and have a nightcap though.

Curcumin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Received in timely manner. Capsules are a little large for my taste, but go down easily. Haven't noticed a great deal of difference in swelling so far, but it has only been less than 2 weeks. Perhaps some improvement. Will stay on it for a while and see. The good thing is there are no bad side effects.

Great substitute for tumeric!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a low oxalate substitute for tumeric in curry recipes - it worked well! Curry was great!

good for pain