Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
11-20 of 302 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

지푸라기 잡는 심정으로 주문,,,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

질염재발도 심하고 학생때부터 고생하고 살아서ㅠ 병원도 그만가구싶고 면역력도 약해졌는지 저에게 유해균이 하나도없다는 의사말을 듣고.. 이것저것 검색을 하다가 찾았습니다. 이 유산균약을 먹고 제발 지금보단 좋아졌음 좋겠네요.. 60일동안 꾸준히 챙겨먹고 효과가 제발! 나타나기를 ㅠㅠㅋ

Thanks for your feedback!

Success with Fem-Dophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After several years of taking antibiotics for a chromic urinary tract infection, plus probiotics to help rebuild what the antibiotics were kiling off, the antibiotics seemed to loose their effectiveness. About that time, I read about Fem-Dophilus. I have been taking Fem-Dophilus, along with i-Flora, scFOS (short chain fructooligosaccharides) and Lactobacillus Acidophilus for over two years (and no antibiotics). My urologist is still amazed that my cath. urine microscopic exams show no harmful bacteria. I have almost forgotten how miserable I used to feel when antibiotics weren't controlling the condition.

Thanks for your feedback!

Was not shipped with ice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

Thanks for your feedback!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As someone who not only was having repeat yeast and UTI's throughout the year but also dealing with "abnormal" PAP and stage 1 cervical cancer..... the results were AMAZING! I have been on the product for about 9 months and not 1 infection and my PAP's have returned to normal after being abnormal for over 18 months prior to this product! I believe this product restored balance to my body and man I do not miss infections and best of all I am cancer FREE!!

Thanks for your feedback!

질염 안녕

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

컨디션 바닥 치면 바로 안녕? 하는 질염때문에 빡쳐서 검색하다 알게된 뒤로 장복한 지 어언 1년.. 좋아요 좋아

Thanks for your feedback!

효과 있어요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

많은 사람들이 효과 있다고 하는데는 다 이유가 있는 것 같아요 분비물이 양이 너무 많고 냄새나고 이상해서 한알씩 먹었더니 효과가 없어서 아침 저녁 요렇게 2알씩 2일 먹고 난 뒤부터 분비물 색이 투명하고 정상이에요. 앞으로도 계속 이용할 생각입니다. (정상으로 된 이후에는 1알씩 먹었는데도 괜찮네요. 보고 안먹었다가 다시 이상한 증상이 나타나면 먹을 생각이에요) 제 후기가 도움이 되면 좋겠습니다.

Thanks for your feedback!

임산부인데

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

먹은지며칠안됐는데임신이됐네요 질염도있고변비도있는데복용하면안될까요?ㅜ물어볼때가없어서요ㅜ질염은효과를봤는데요

Thanks for your feedback!

제품은 좋지만 가격은 아이허브가 많이 비싸게 판매하네요. 가격때문에 별뺐습니다~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

아마존이나 스완슨에서는 가격이 많이 저렴하니 구매하실분들 참고하세요! 개인차가 있기는 하겠지만 제품은 좋습니다.

Thanks for your feedback!

두통째 먹고있어요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

조금만 피곤하면 방광염에 잘 걸려서 주위에 추천받고 먹기 시작했어요. 크랜베리도 같이 먹고 있는데 크랜베리로는 안되더라구요..지금 5개월정도 먹고 있는데 그 동안은 방광염 안오네요.. 꾸준히 먹을려구요..

Thanks for your feedback!

Finally, relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had a two month bacterial vaginal infection and this is the stuff to finally get rid of it. I searched high and low on-line and various sites and blogs listed this particular stuff as helping innumerable women with the same condition. I had tried two different antibiotics from my doctor which didn't help and only made things worse, as well as countless other natural approaches. The particular strains of probiotics are specific to the vaginal environment. Don't hesitate - relief is available!

Thanks for your feedback!

11-20 of 302 total

1 2 3 4 5