MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with BV for about 10 years. Awful...AWFUL...and killed my sex life. I cried so much, and have seen sooo many physicians. I mean...i have spent soo much money, tried every home remedy you can think of..from hydrogen peroxide wash to teas! I am so thankful...and just say thank you JESUS everytime i think about it. I am beyond thankful and will have this product on standby no matter what. I can tell the difference BIG TIME!

Great product but ice melted.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best one I've tried, but arrived in July with melted ice and the bottle was warm. Will avoid summer orders for this in future because of that. This is my second bottle.

이거 먹고 질염 나았어요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

질염이 한번 생기더니 자꾸 재발하고 잘 낫지도 않아 여성 유산균을 먹어보려고 샀어요. 결과 질염 없어졌고 생리 후에도 깔끔하네요. 보통 생리 후에 질염이 자주 생겼거든요.

Helps With Urinary problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I started taking this product it tremendously helped fight urinary tract infections that I was plagued for years with. So far they have been eliminated. It has been a year without one infection. I used to get them four times a year. It does work. However, I also combine one 500 milligram cranberry capsule CranActin every evening with this as well. I take two other probiotics pills besides Fem-Dophilus. The key to control Urinary Tract infections in women is to take probiotics and cranberry pills. It may take a few months for the body to balance itself after starting this regiment of supplements. Of course you have to make sure the infections are not being caused by something major as in disease, physical obstructions etc. In my case it was the change of life after hysterectomy. Low estrogen can cause lots of imbalance. I suffered for ten years with urinary tract infections. Since I started Jarrow Formula Fem- Dophilus things are wonderful. Since my case is related to menopause I do take cream estrogen also. Every situation is different. This ,however, is a very good product.

Excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate the care this company used to ship my product cool so that it would not lose its potency. No other place has ever done this. What a mistake I have been making. The price was extremely competitive and with the proper shipping at no extra cost it was a no brainer! This company knows what they are doing, has high quality products at outstanding prices. I will continue to order all my products through them.

Fem-Dophilus spells R-E-L-I-E-F!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have started my 2nd bottle; after combating BV continuously for the last 2 years I was happy to see I wasn't alone and most importantly, there was help for me! I went to the Dr. and for the first time in a long time, I WAS NEGATIVE! OMG, if you're going thru the same situation, buy it, you won't regret it.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cured my problem! Great product. I would definitely recommend.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product does what it says! And, iHerb is the best place to get it. They ship it in an iced cooler to ensure that it does not loose it's potency. Totally great product from a totally great company.

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I started taking Fem-Dophilus a year ago, I have stopped getting vaginal infections. This is an excellent, high-quality product. I will definitely be taking it the rest of my life.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is a god-send. I have significantly reduced the number of autoimmune related yeast infections I've had since I started making it a daily supplement.