Was hot when I got them (ordered 2)!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Both were supposedly shipped via next day air and both were warm to the touch when I took them out of the box. I informed iherb or this and they said they'd send out replacements but they were never sent! They didn't work for me at all and were a waste of $73 but I think that's because they weren't keep cold :(. Would love to try these again if they were kept cold to see if they really work.

I Love Fem-Dophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is wonderful!!! I have been fighting BV and urinary tract infections for a year now and... gone! My hair and nails are growing faster and my skin is smooth! This product was shipped on ice and held in a refrigerator at the post office until I could pick it up. Shipping as always was right on time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with BV for about 10 years. Awful...AWFUL...and killed my sex life. I cried so much, and have seen sooo many physicians. I mean...i have spent soo much money, tried every home remedy you can think of..from hydrogen peroxide wash to teas! I am so thankful...and just say thank you JESUS everytime i think about it. I am beyond thankful and will have this product on standby no matter what. I can tell the difference BIG TIME!

이거 먹고 질염 나았어요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

질염이 한번 생기더니 자꾸 재발하고 잘 낫지도 않아 여성 유산균을 먹어보려고 샀어요. 결과 질염 없어졌고 생리 후에도 깔끔하네요. 보통 생리 후에 질염이 자주 생겼거든요.

Helps With Urinary problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I started taking this product it tremendously helped fight urinary tract infections that I was plagued for years with. So far they have been eliminated. It has been a year without one infection. I used to get them four times a year. It does work. However, I also combine one 500 milligram cranberry capsule CranActin every evening with this as well. I take two other probiotics pills besides Fem-Dophilus. The key to control Urinary Tract infections in women is to take probiotics and cranberry pills. It may take a few months for the body to balance itself after starting this regiment of supplements. Of course you have to make sure the infections are not being caused by something major as in disease, physical obstructions etc. In my case it was the change of life after hysterectomy. Low estrogen can cause lots of imbalance. I suffered for ten years with urinary tract infections. Since I started Jarrow Formula Fem- Dophilus things are wonderful. Since my case is related to menopause I do take cream estrogen also. Every situation is different. This ,however, is a very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate the care this company used to ship my product cool so that it would not lose its potency. No other place has ever done this. What a mistake I have been making. The price was extremely competitive and with the proper shipping at no extra cost it was a no brainer! This company knows what they are doing, has high quality products at outstanding prices. I will continue to order all my products through them.

Fem-Dophilus spells R-E-L-I-E-F!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have started my 2nd bottle; after combating BV continuously for the last 2 years I was happy to see I wasn't alone and most importantly, there was help for me! I went to the Dr. and for the first time in a long time, I WAS NEGATIVE! OMG, if you're going thru the same situation, buy it, you won't regret it.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cured my problem! Great product. I would definitely recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product does what it says! And, iHerb is the best place to get it. They ship it in an iced cooler to ensure that it does not loose it's potency. Totally great product from a totally great company.

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I started taking Fem-Dophilus a year ago, I have stopped getting vaginal infections. This is an excellent, high-quality product. I will definitely be taking it the rest of my life.