Great Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is a god-send. I have significantly reduced the number of autoimmune related yeast infections I've had since I started making it a daily supplement.

I love this product but it arrived hot

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this Fem Dophilus probiotic for about a year now and it has drastically helped with my chronic yeast infections. I usually buy it from Whole Foods but it costs more there so I decided to try to order it online here from iherb. I love iherb and get other products here but I don't know that I'll order this again from iherb because it has to be refrigerated, and even though it's shipped with an ice pack, it arrived really hot (I live in FL) and the ice pack was totally melted and hot. So that's why I rated this product 4 vs. 5 stars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helped with my issues,but too costly to take consistenly.I will use occasionally along with other supplements.

Never again

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Thumbs down for playing down the information on imposed taxes. I felt cheated.

shipped with ice ?

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

Jarrow Fem-Dophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

The item was supposed to be shipped with cold ice pack, but it was not. This was very disappointing to me as the pro-biotics are now useless.

Fem Dophilus is ok....

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started getting BV in mid June, and I had had it before so I knew the symptoms of it. So I went to the doctor and got on flagy. About 5 days in I had a horrible reaction and had to go to the hospital. That doctor took me off flagyl and put me on Doxycycline and Clindamycin for 10 DAYS! I did that, and of course I developed a terrible yeast infection, but not only was it vaginally, it was rectally! I've never done anything sexual back there so I knew it was from the antibiotics. So I did A LOT of research and found Fem Dophilus. I took it and it helped me somewhat, it made work and school tolerable, and it helped me make it through my graduation day, so I am thankful for that! But it didn't get rid of my problem. I think if I had taken Fem Dophilus instead of the antibiotics or when I first got the symptoms it would have worked better. But the only way to completely get your yeast back in order is a change in diet, along with an anti-fungal regiment which should include prescriptions, probiotics, AND vitamins. I am seeing an alternative medicine doctor, and am doing a yeast detox while taking nystatin, probiotics, vitamins, and the Fem Dophilus as well, and drinking LOTS of water. I have been doing it a week and I feel great! I still recommend Fem to my friends because if you catch the symptoms early enough I believe it could really help. But Fem isn't a cure. But I still buy it and use it regularly! Good luck, and educate yourself about what you put in your body. Education is your best defense against any problem!

Recommend for women with BV

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product comes highly recommended for women with Bacterial Vaginosis. It has seemed to help clear up my female problem.

If you have candidas problem, just go see the doctor

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took a risk to sent it overseas, maybe because the yeast die while delivery, doesn't really affect anything after I took for a month, told my gynecologist about this product, he strongly suggest me do not waste my money, he said the probiotic wouldn't change any condition for your vagina, it's better to use vaginal tablet regularly.

Northern MI

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works okay but seems to be lacking in a wide variety of probiotic strains.