Top probiotic product!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi there. This one of the best probiotic products in the market with the added value that refrigeration is not necessary. I make sure I use it every day on empty stomach. Great service from herb again. Cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

The capsules are all opened !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have received the "Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules. However, the capsules mostly are opened up. Some of the capsules has even dropped in the carton boxes. I have send the photos to iherb but till now there is no responses at all.

No need for digestive aids after taking Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My friend with a lot of allergies, food sensitivities, and digestive challenges swears she can eat a lot of things she couldn't eat before. So I tried it and I am now recommending it to my friends. I stopped taking my Absorb-Aid capsules after every meal. All I need to take is my Jarro-Dophilus EPS in the morning and at bed time.

Jarrow Jarro-dophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Feeling much better after starting to take two every morning before breakfast -- really appreciate a formula that doesn't need refrigeration because I can travel with it -- packaging is a bit inconvenient, but it's worth it

eh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this brand of probiotics for the past few months. prior to this i was using dr. ohhira. when i first started using this brand i figured i could start out at the full four a day dosage since i have been taking good probiotics for years. the problems that i had for a good two months or so was gas and bloating. even when i lowered the dose to see if that would help anything. i don't know. i can't honestly say that this is a great probitotic. it probably does the job, but i can't tell a difference. i ordered it based on price. i couldn't afford dr. ohhira that month (i order two to four months at a time) so i tried this. i'm going to switch back to dr. ohhira for a few months and then see if it makes much of a difference.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found that this product has made me regular, stopped my IBS, and actually improved my vision. Will definitely purchase again.

Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had recurring c. diff for the last 16 months. Your Jarro-Dophilus has been a wonderful help in my ongoing fight to rid my body of this devasting bacteria. Your website offers it at a much better price than I was getting it at my local Co-op. Thanks so much, I'll be buying it from you again.

Stomach is now in Good Shape

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product, above all that I take is the most important. How many folks do you know that complain of stomach distress. That's what I thought. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. My Stomach says thank you every day.

Best Product/Great Price

Posted by ladysonny on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should use this product. If the gut isn't working right than all the other products you take will not be able to do there job!

Great so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had the beginnings of nail fungus and this appears to be the cure.