Dr J

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality. This is the first time I order a Jarrow product and I have to say it is of very good quality.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

OK, but no noticeable difference. Some (bodybuilding)websites say you should consume much more to have any effects. I bought it for bowel health but can't say if it makes any difference yet.

works as intended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

l-glutamin is important to reair leaky gut. It works for me without any side effects

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have just started taking it, but I read it was helpful for leaky gut so I ma hoping it is doing what it is supposed to.

I use this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

before exercising and anytime I got to go without sleep. It keeps one from getting tired too easily.

Good container

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not started on this product yet. Thank goodness I didn't pick any of the snap cap, or is it snap crap, containers in this order. In the future, I'll buy those only as a very last resort and then I'll immediately pull the cap off with a pliers and put the contents into a screw-cap bottle. My fingers will thank me :-)

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have already seen benefit from taking one capsule daily. Will continue to use.

:-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend!

Pills are a little big

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I brought these as recommended to help with my leaky gut, which is slowly getting better. The pills are quite large though.