Great Stomach Soother

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had a particularly bad flare of IBS (after having been clear for many years) and this made a great difference for me. The pain and grumbling / air in my stomach decreased greatly. It also seemed to help regulate an otherwise stubborn GI tract. I won't be without it now. By the way - I Herb is $10 less than my local store. Thanks guys!

Might Be Working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got these as an aid in controlling helicobacter pylori. I've gone through one bottle, and it appears that my indigestion really is better. I don't know if this really is a cure, but I would say it's worth trying!

It works perfectly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffered from duodenal problems, after using this supplements, the terrible symptoms much more relieved.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years to deal with gastritis. . helps alot!

Good for Teeth and Gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use this product in our own homemade tooth powder and it works great.

mastic gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has been a life-saver following bouts of having eaten something that was "bad" or "off" (even helps get bad bacteria out).

LOVE this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered stomach problems for most of my grown up life. Doctors have treated me with drugs for an ulcer plus Zantac, Pariet, Nexium you name it. None of these was effective. I was in terrible pain and searched the internet for a natural solution. Voila! One dose of Mastic Gum and the pain disappeared. I take 2 capsules every morning and that's it. Simple, natural and very effective. I would recommend it to anyone. Jo

Looks great so far....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking it because of H. pylori, I've been taking it for 14 days and I feel much better, the nausea is gone. I hope it will kill my H. pylori after the antibiotic therapy failure. I'm taking it twice a day with BroccoMax. I'm going to take it for 60 days. Good luck to you all, I'll update you soon.

Mastic Gum for reflux

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works great for stomach distress resulting from acid reflux. Jarrow is a reliable brand.

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good, help for me, because I have problems with my stomach. 100% guarantee.