Essential for Vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Methyl is the most usable form of B12 and this product delivers it as a lozenge, so it doesn't get destroyed in the digestive system. Madonna brags about getting her B12 injections in the butt. You don't need to be a celebrity, endure pain, or bare a buttock to get your B12. Just pop it under your tongue and go.

These Are The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking the Jarrow Methyl B-12 for the past 4-5 months and have really noticed a differnece in how alert and focused I feel during the day! The Methyl formula is a MUST if you are going to notice a difference. I've been taking many different kinds of supplements for years and have never really noticed any difference in how I feel, but the Jarrow B-12's began working almost immediately! I will continue to order all of my supplements from i-Herb because of the incredible prices and super service that they give.

Use this all the time!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on February 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Contrary to popular belief, not just vegans are at risk of B12 deficiency. In fact, 39% of the population should be taking supplemental B12, and methylcobalmin is the perfect source. Jarrow Formulas is the best brand around. My whole family takes it a couple of times a week, and we love it. I will continue to buy this high quality product as long as they keep making it!

Jarrow is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Jarrow B12 for 6 months now. Tingling in my arms stoped, I have more energy, I sleep better, I'm more focused. It's a great product for me. I will most probably be using is for the rest of my life :)

Good dosage amount

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a 5000 mcg supplement and after awhile it just seemed to be too much for my system. With this dosage I can always take more than one if I want but the 1000 mcg doesn't seem to be too much by itself.

Methyl B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Many thanks for this wonderful product ...I take one a day and have been feeling the positive benefits. Depression seems to have lifted and I am reccomending it to many of my riends who have been feeling down.

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I trust Jarrow and the Methyl version of B-12 has the additional benefit of lowering histimines if you suffer from allergies.

almost perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

great ingredients, excellent quality, but an annoyingly slow dissolving process. like with most sublinguals, you have to break up the tab or chew it to get it to absorb in a quicker fashion, and this methyl b-12 fits that mold. besides this point, it is a good product and provides me a nice boost and helps aid in recovery from weight training

Methyl B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was the first time I ordered this type of product. They do not melt easily. In fact, it takes about a half hour. However, this may not be unusual.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Product was no use to me as it gave me a Severe reaction upon taking it, which included severe sleepy/drowsiness, mental blanking and dizziness, perhaps i could not tolerate it due to the Methyl and i will be purchasing the Hydroxocobalamin next to see if that does any better. Despite that the Shipping from iHerb was great though, Thank you.