Wonderful Stuff

Posted by derbyjean on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I came across this one day by accident while surfing around the Iherb website. I suffer from a lot of food allergies, digestion problems, and arthritis. After a particularly bad weekend - stomach was upset, arthitis was aching - I started taking this supplement. My stomach felt immediately soothed and my arthritis pain was gone. I can't believe my arthitis is not aching anymore and my digestion problems are practially gone. I don't plan on ever stopping this supplement. I am not sure why I never heard of this before.

Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe I have gone this many years with Crohn's disease and have never heard of this product before. It really does help to heal the gut and keep things in check for me. I will definitely keep it on hand.

Help for Intestines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to help my irritable bowels and I believe it's helping my dry eyes.

Helps GI inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be underrated as I don't hear very much about it. I started taking these and noticed a huge difference in my GI pain and inflammation. I also noticed improvement with my sinus issues. So glad I found this product. **edit** 9/29/13 I bought this product once again when I developed bad anxiety issues. It helps to take the edge off anxiety and keeps me from panic attack level. Not sure of the mechanism, but very helpful for anxiety. Google N-A-G and anxiety for others with same effect.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

they use magnesium stearate as a filler in this, which isn't that good. otherwise a very good product. helps with building mucosal lining of gut

A MUST!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you got leaky gut syndrome or any kind of intestinal issues, me i have gluten intolerace and damaged the gut the lining and this is really helping to repair it.

Jarrow Formulas, N-A-G 750

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for a lower intestine problem and within 2 weeks it began to take effect. Surprisingly, I believe it may also be helping my hip arthritis. I seem to be able to move with more ease these last few months. After reading the reviews, I also purchased a bottle for my daughter who has a lower back problem and for my elderly mother who has a chronic gas problem. Without a doubt, my mother's situation has improved. Not yet certain if my daughter has gotten relief for her backache.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for joint pain

healed ibs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wish I could give higher than a 5 as this made a big difference for me. With my fiber cereals, this has completely solved my ibs problems.

N-A-G-I need it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My digestion/elimination was doing fine till I ran out of this stuff. Now, it's doing great again! Thank you for having a great product at a great price.