time will tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems fine so far. I didn't tolerate L-Glutamine powder, but I seem to be doing fine with this. (For GI health)

You know it works when you can tell when you don't take it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking NAG for several years now. If I run out (shame on me), I can tell within a matter of a few days. The relief from discomfort is huge when I DO take it.

ulcarative colitis help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works well to aid in intestinal health.

i think my skin is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought his product as I read in a small study it was great for healing the intestinal mucosa in crohns patients (they took about 3g a day). So I have been taking 6 tabs a day in 2 doses, and whilst I can't say yet whether it has had benefits there (I haven't been taking it long enough and I can't see inside!), it certainly has for my skin. I have a little bit of scarring on my face, and it seems to be improved. I will definitely keep taking it.

Helps me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take N-A-G and Glucosamine and it helps me a lot. I have huge problems with my gut. I have IBS.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product and price. I am using this with aloe vera flakes and Thorne GI-Encap to heal leaky gut and stomach problems. Used together they are very effective. Great price.

N-A-G 750 Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this formula as a supplement for my RA

nag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

exrays show prommising results

ONarum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help ms and Ibs research at college (IRVINE CAL) shows so

NAG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula is hard to find. regular glucosamine is everywhere. Getting the acetyl version takes some hunting. I have read that you do need to be careful taking this with some medications. I have also read that it is water soluble and therefor it does not benefit you to take a larger dose at one time. I dont know if I have ever read any such info regarding regular formulations.