Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquinol QH-Absorb, 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has been tested by a well know MD and friend of mine. He has recommended it because of its purity and absorbility. This is good. However, I feel the capsules are too large to be swallowed comfortably and I believe your current price is too expensive.

Use Confidently

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this very successfully for heart health and energy in combination with magnesium optimizer and the regular Q-absorb formulation, instead of big pharma's toxic drug cocktails. Question, research, do the right thing.

An Expensive Gem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A must have. I can't be without it. I feel so much better without the occasional heart pounding. One a day (:

Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquinol QH-Absorb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using this product and find the positive effects include more energetic, feeling of relaxed wellness and able to get good sleep at night.

Jarrow Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for two months now. I have Parkinsons Disease in the eary stages, but have been experiencing tremors and other symptons for some months. Since taking the Jarrow Formula Ubiquinol, those symptoms have vitually disappeared. I therefore rate this product highly.

Highly absorbable

Posted by Krisinsight on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the CoQ10 to take if you are over 40 as it is more easily absorbed and therefore will do more for your cardiovascular system.

Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquinol QH-Absorb, 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is a must for seniors. It is extremely important to look for the Kaneka QH trademark for this highly absorbable version of CoQ10, which Jarrow uses. It has brought great relief for my sleep disorder, which in turns improves other areas of my wellness goals. H E

Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All 3 bottles of the product arrived in Darwin, Australia stuck to-gether, I was unable to extract any softgels from the bottle without breaking them.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact it is very reasonable for Ubiquinol. IHerb ships quickly and it does relieve the muscle pains from statin drugs (or niacin).

Ubiquinol really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son who is 36 finds ubiquinol improves energy levels and he is less prone to periods of negative mood presumably engendered by low energy levels.