Good stuff !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow is always ahead of the game. I've been using their CoQ10 products for 5 years for heart problems with excellent results. I only use 100mg doses 1-3 times daily (usually twice daily). Smaller doses of CoQ10 are ineffective. iherb is the place to get Jarrow. Best prices and service.

Loving It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

5-star. Much more effective than the Q10 I was using.

For my heart problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't tell the difference from regular CoQ10 yet but I plan to continue it for a while to determine.

Can't rate

Posted by owlsrwise on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I received the product after it had sat on a UPS truck all day in the heat and had to return the product because the gel caps were all one big clump. I really look forward to trying this product but recommend that you pay the "overnight" shipping or wait until the chances of heat exposure is over.

Add the L .. add a lot of power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this new product .. feels so much better than reg. Co Q 10

Help my energy level and gum bleeding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I made the mistake of popping one at night and I couldn't sleep till next day noon. Now I pop one after lunch daily. It increases my energy level and my sensitive gums are bleeding less. The other brand of Coq10 which I took, didn't give the same good effects.

Reverse heart disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using a few brands of Ubiquinol over the last six months combined with Now Foods vitamin E capsules. All brands seem to give a good result. Combine this with a reduction of saturated fats in my diet plus regular use of an exercise bike for 30 minutes a day and I have managed to reduce the symptoms of advanced heart disease to almost nil in this period. I began with Now Foods Ubiquinol and the Vitamin E and I could feel the difference within three days experiencing an immediate boost to my libido. I have been taking one Ubiquinol capsule morning and one in the evening (100mg) and 400 to 600iu of vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) daily I find that two apples a day and one advocado plus lots of fresh salad is a great addition to your diet to speed this process up. Highly recommended product. On the road to recovery. Sydney Australia

Best source of COQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The improvement in general health especially heart health was noticeable. I have used COQ10 for a few years but switched to this product some bottles ago and find it a distinct improvement.

Thankful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I have only been taking the Ubiquinol for a few days I am already starting to feel the benefits. Much less tired and more active particuarly in the afternoons when I was always tempted to nap. (I start work at 5am so it is quite easy to be tempted)Now I am doing those jobs that I have been putting off. So so far so good loookig forward to my next set of blood tests to see how much difference there is. Thank you

great balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

jarrow formula is an outstanding product for those of us having to use a statin. We have the individual trust to use these supplements of choice to balance our bodies need. I recommend it highly.