like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

bit afraid putting product directly on face since its so sensitive but i have used it combined with coconut oil as under eye night cream and also as body lotion as well - and i recommend it as its anti age benefits - but would preferrably use it as face mist deluted with aloe or glycerin later on if i find no reaction

Very good 100% Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the skin lips, hands, all over body with a carrier like olive oil. It works great! I use it in my home made soap & lotion & on my lips and around my eyes at night.

Brilliant product for fading small acne scars on your face

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first bought this vitamin E oil years ago in the UK but until iHerb started shipping to Australia it was not for sale in this country. It is amazing for fading scars, really quite miraculous. I love the 32,000 IU because the thickness is exactly right to stay on a small facial acne scar without spreading all over your face. I highly recommend this product.

Finally with this product my nails don't break and I can do nice manicure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product with puff every time before to put my nail polish, and after 2 years of short breakable nails I have them long and beautiful! If you have dry nails-gonna be like a miracle for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good price and good quality

Posted by SurieSue on June 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product (even if it's a little bit sticky). I use it before I go to bed, and the morning my skin is bright and smooth. The scars disapear gradually. For the price, it's a very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

thick oil, works good on cracked dry skin and other skin problems.

Nice oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice and thick oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel like honey ~ Longer keeps a very moisturizing.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my eczema on my hands. It moisturizes really good.