My favorite toothpaste

Posted by BeHealthyBeHappy on Jul 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had been using fluoride-free toothpastes for a year and a half before stumbling upon this one and what a difference had JASON made! I finally feel like my teeth are squeaky clean. And I keep getting compliments on how white my teeth are, too. I've tried other Jason toothpastes but this is my favorite.

Our favorite toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it is fluoride and SLS free, it tastes good, and it makes my mouth feel clean. My kids think it's "spicy" but they don't mind it and it keeps them from swallowing it and using too much. Win, win.

Really great!

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this toothpaste in the morning, and a flouride one at night. This toothpaste cleans teeth nicely and has a refreshing mint taste. It helps bad breath. The texture is definitely different than toothpastes I had used before, but it isn't bothersome. I have sensitive teeth and it does not bother them.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is a smooth grayish-white paste with a mild mint flavour. Doesn't have that awful aftertaste of artificial sweeteners like conventional toothpaste and rinses out clean. My teeth feels clean and fresh. My parents love using this product as well.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like it! Nice smell (not too strong). Texture is heavier than of usual toothpaste but i like it.

Tooth Paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can't complain. it's good.

My new favorite toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cleans my teeth well, and got rid of sensitivity. I use menthol flavored peroxide as my rinse. LOVE!:)

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it has a perfect lather and i feel safer using it than commerical toothpaste so woooo - can be spicy!

Love at first, then my teeth started to hurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So, my friend had this toothpaste and I really liked the taste and structure! I strated to use it for myself but my teeth started to hurt after about a week of using it, not that much, but a really weird feeling similair to when you eat something cold. I'm pretty sure it has to do with this paste! But if your teeth can handle that, you found yourself the best toothpaste ever!

Great toothpaste but the taste is not so strong

Posted by MyDewHerb on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm used to a very strong minty feeling and this was a little bit of a disappointment. Overall a good toothpaste and will not make my sensitive gums go "ouch"!