Almond butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This almond butter is amazing. I was a little unsure at first because i don´t really like peanut butter, but this tastes so much better in my opinion!

The best one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my absolute favourite Justin's peanut butter combo. Spread onto warm toast it taste like I'm having a slice of cake for breakfast instead of being healthy! Love this!!

so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this nut butter several times now and just cant stop eating it. definitely one of the yummiest nut butters on the market.

Una buena alternativa a las cremas de chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado mucho ésta crema, me parece una gran alternativa a las típicas de chocolate y la utilizo en las tostadas de mis desayuno. Está muy buena y te garantizas el aporte de grasas buenas al organismo. Lo recomiendo y lo seguiré comprando.

Great!

Posted by Johanne on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best Almond butter I have ever tryd! Try it in smoothie!

Delicious

Posted by misstarren on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Justin's Nut Butters. This one is great on its own as well as on pancakes and fruit.

delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

first time I've tried this product and absolutely loved it! great almond taste, and you can feel the vanilla. will buy it again!

does not disappoint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I saw the name and thought "that sounds delicious"... Upon trying it, I can definitely confirm IT IS DELICIOUS! My favourite of the spreads I've ordered from iherb!!

The Yummiest Yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Vanilla adds so much deliciousness!

Wow!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If unicorn meat existed, it would taste like this butter! Amazing, aaaaaaamazing!!!