US

4.8
Based on 6,049 Ratings
5,258
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

my 8 year old son loves these! He didn't get sick all year! It's my second time ordering and will continue. we used to buy the gummies but stopped until I read they cause cavities. quality is great, taste is great, package is great vitamins are in dinosaur shape, my boy loves dinos!

My kids love these tablets! My children take these tablets for a while (1 to 2 months) in the winter. After that, we stop with these tablets. It provides them extra immunity and except for one cold, they have not been sick last autumn/winter. We also use a supplement of vitamin D. The combination of zinc and vitamin D in the dark months is very helpful!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I've 3 kids, and one of them is fussier with taste. Bought 2 brands of elderberry supplement and she only eats this brand. It is cheaper than other brands. The quality seems better too! 90 micro tablets and only having to eat 1 is really cost effective! I'm glad that my kids are having the immunity booster they need daily!

9939c0df-bbf7-4708-b7a3-242263806990
cee46fa2-c087-405d-a0ec-437137bd4ad2
f0eb024b-f0b9-4351-b7c6-3031e019d5c4
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Great to have on hand for my kids - they love them and look forward to getting their "treats" in the morning. Quality ingredients. Taste and size are great. I like the combination of zinc and elderberry in one supplement and plan to order this supplement regularly, especially in the winter months.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

My son was hesitant about it, but it is super effective, and the taste is mild. I personally found it a bit sour, however, once dissolved , sourness is gone. It is actually only an undertaste. The most important thing is, that we see results once he takes it regularly, which he does!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

My wife and I have used this product for several years (I know they're intended for children) and found it to be very beneficial on a daily basis. It's easy to take (sublingually) and it really helps us strengthen our immune systems. When we aren't feeling 100% we take a few more doses and it really improves the situation.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I bought this for my daughter which is very peeky when it comes to tablets. this one comes in normal size tablets and the taste is very nice. the package is child proof

ce82796d-376e-43f0-a7c9-216021d3a46b
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Very good supplement. Melt in the mouth and has a good taste. I take one before giving to my daughter and love it. Elderberry and zinc together is preferable and this is what kids definitely need.

2849ee94-571e-401e-8e39-30a7a871457f