good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

good and yummy

맛있어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lay's 식초 찾다가 아쉬운대로. 레이만큼은 아니지만 상큼시큼찡하면서 짭짤. 베이크라 더 바삭하고 좋아요. 재구매의사있습니다. 떨어지니 허전

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

loved these and will buy again. Have a rich flavor

So YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Honestly I can't even tell that this is baked! It has all the yum and big crunch of regular potato chips without all the greasiness. I really have to control myself to not eat a whole bag in one sitting. I only wish the bag was way bigger. On a side note, it is also one of the very few things that has gotten me through my severe morning sickness! I LOVE IT!!!

Tasty and Healthy snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

overall is a tasty and healthy snacks, kinda difficult to find such the low fat contained chips in the supermarket and still keep crispy! the flavor part, i can taste the vinegar at first, and then salted, last I still can taste the potato-flavored. it's very natural ! highly recommend people who is on diet or monitor body fat can buy this for self as a little treat ! <3 however, i ordered two different chips, this one when i opened my parcel, it's FLAT! like no air inside the package, my chips are broken and splits... another one is good with air, not broken i have no idea how come?

so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

my kids and I loved it

High End Potato Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does not say what the dextrose is made of. And dextrose be corn or wheathstarch so not 100 per v Cent sure that this product is totally gluten free as promised, when not labeled for dextrose type. This matters if you have a gluten intolerance. Then it has to be 100 per cent pure.

So much flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes identical to the regular salt & vinegar chips without all the fat!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good flavor, but texture was a bit chalky

Perfect party snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looking for something a bit different from the regular chip salt n vinegar chips pack a punch of tastiness.