tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, but a little bit too expensive.

Not my personal taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't as much of a fan of this one, although I love the miso flavour from the same brand. Don't take my word for it though - just my personal taste

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

so plain for Asian people

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was happy with the quality of the noodles, but it would be better with an added egg for flavour as I found this packet tasted plain.

Nothing special but good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

As in the title.

medium

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

medium

The soup packet is pretty nice, not sure about cooking the noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Last time I tried to cook the noodles according to the instructions - but there was virtually no water left after four minutes. This time I decided to put them it into a bowl of boiling water and microwave them at a low setting. Turns out they're not even close to instant noodles - still felt undercooked after a few minutes. So it looks like you actually need to boil them - but probably need to pour more water into the pan. The soup packet tastes pretty good - rich, unusual, yet natural - if you pick the right concentration. So I guess it's best to start with about two cups of water (or even a little more), then, when the noodles are ready, pour just a little water into the bowl, add the contents of the soup packet, then gradually add more water until you reach the optimal concentration.

not tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

i didnt really like the taste.

no taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

no taste, waste of money

Tasteless

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

The noodles were tasteless, even with the spice that initially smelled really good. I didn't like the consistency either.

1 2 3